Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Independent persons

Could you help protect the interests of Derbyshire children and adults to ensure an independent voice on Social Care Services?

If the answer is yes, then we are keen to hear from you.

We need more people willing to look into complaints raised by service users as independent people on a wide range of issues about the services we provide.

If you are interested and require further details please contact the complaints administrator on 01629 532236 or email