Benefits Helpline - Derbyshire County Council
Derbyshire County Council's welfare benefits service offers free, expert and confidential advice on a range of benefits you may be able to claim including Pension Credit, Working Tax Credit, Housing Benefit, Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Income Support, Council Tax Benefit and Carer's Allowance. We can help with advice and take on any representation that you may need and we can give advice over the phone about which benefits to claim and how to claim them.
This organisation's details were last updated on 09 February 2016.
Benefits Helpline - Derbyshire County Council has been included in the following categories. Click on any of the category headings below to view other organisations in the same category.
- Advice, Care and Health > Carer Support
- Advice, Care and Health > Debt and Money
- Advice, Care and Health > Housing Finance/Benefits
- Advice, Care and Health > Welfare Rights and Benefits
- Disability > Blue Badge Scheme
- Disability > Learning Disability
- Disability > Physical Disability
- Children and Family > Carer Support
- Children and Family > Welfare Rights and Benefits
- Older People > Carers
- Older People > Welfare Rights and Benefits
- Children and Family > Debt and Money