Protocol 6 should be used for expenditure between £25,000 and the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) threshold which is considered to be of a low risk to us.
|Spend type||All expenditure between £25,000 and the OJEU threshold which is considered to be of a low risk.
|Process required||Tender advertised through Source Derbyshire (opens in a new window). The tender documentation should be proportionate to the requirements of the procurement|
|Minimum advertising required||Source Derbyshire (opens in a new window) and contracts finder (via the Due North portal)|
|Minimum contracting requirements||An award letter as agreed with the director of legal services|
|Award of contract||Strategic director
Our approval procedures for all contracts (including works and light touch regime projects) are based on the OJEU threshold for goods and services.
Report templates are available on the award and bidder notification page
|Notification of bidders||Formal notification in writing.
Template letters are available on the award and bidder notification page
|Publication of award||The award of contract must be published as follows:
|Inclusion on SAP||Inclusion on SAP - MD4 form plus published catalogue (where possible) plus contract detail.|
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.
The following documents are in Excel format. You can download software to view Excel documents for free from the Excel viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Selection questionnaire (560KB)
- Instructions for bidders (935KB)
- Appendix A Scope or Specification (926KB)
- Appendix B price schedule (825KB)
- Appendix C FOIA schedule (834KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Proposals (859KB)
- Appendix financial standing questionnaire (864KB)
- Contract terms and conditions (764KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Strategy (883KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Framework and Outcomes (288KB)
- Tender checklist (834KB)
- Additional bid information label (30KB)
- Question and answer log (10KB)
- Reference request (23KB)
- Reference request email text (25KB)
- Due diligence (presentation invitation letter) (25KB)
- Car parking permit County Hall (693KB)
- Tender scorecard (2237KB)