Protocol 5 should be used for all expenditure between £25,000 and the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) threshold which is considered to be of a high risk.
This process requires a formal tender process using the eTendering system, Due North.
Due to the process being a high risk a formal contract is required and must be developed in conjunction with legal services which safeguards us against risk. All risk assessments must be properly documented.
|Spend type||All expenditure between £25,000 and the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) threshold which is considered to be of a high risk to us.
Details of the current thresholds can be found on the planning a procurement page
|Process required||Formal tender through the eTendering portal - Due North|
|Minimum advertising required||Source Derbyshire (opens in a new window) and the Contracts Finder via Due North|
|Contracting requirements||Our terms and conditions or other form of contract, approved by the director of legal services, as appropriate.|
|Award of contract|
£25,000 to £100,000 -strategic director
Our approval procedures for all contracts (including works and light touch regime projects) are based on the OJEU threshold for goods and services.
Report templates are available on the award and bidder notification page
|Notification of bidders||Formal notification in writing.
Template letters are available on the award and bidder notification page
|Publication of award||The award of contract must be published as follows:
|Inclusion on SAP||MD4 form plus published catalogue (where possible) plus contract detail|
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.
The following documents are in Excel format. You can download software to view Excel documents for free from the Excel viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Selection questionnaire (560KB)
- Instructions for bidders (935KB)
- Appendix A Scope or Specification (926KB)
- Appendix B price schedule (825KB)
- Appendix C FOIA schedule (834KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Proposals (859KB)
- Appendix financial standing questionnaire (864KB)
- Contract terms and conditions (764KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Strategy (883KB)
- Appendix (ref) Social Value Framework and Outcomes (288KB)
- Information sharing agreement (38KB)
- Tender checklist (834KB)
- Additional bid information label (30KB)
- Question and answer log (10KB)
- Reference request (23KB)
- Reference request email text (25KB)
- Due diligence (presentation invitation letter) (25KB)
- Car parking permit County Hall (693KB)
- Tender scorecard (2237KB)