Our Workplace Health Champion course is ideal for those who already have an interest in health and wellbeing. If you have an employee or employees who are passionate about supporting colleagues to improve their health and wellbeing and make positive lifestyle choices, then this is the course for them.
Topics covered in this course:
- mental health
- physical activity
- healthy eating and nutrition
The course concentrates on not only increasing awareness and knowledge of these topic areas and how they influence health and wellbeing in the workplace but also how the health champion might help, signpost and support to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and the workforce overall.
Becoming a Workplace Health Champion has benefits not only for those individuals attending the course but also for their colleagues and you as their employer.
A trained champion supports their workplace to become a happier, healthier place to work. This can result in an increase in staff retention and also your employees commitment to you as their employer. Positive influences and improvements in health and wellbeing of your employees can help reduce absenteeism, increase productivity in the workplace as well as provide a positive workplace image.
For group or large team bookings over 5 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live online tutor lead delivery.
Two 2.5hr sessions.
The latest course dates are:
- Thursday 13 January 2022 from 2pm to 4.30pm and Thursday 20 January 2022 from 2pm to 4.30pm - fully booked
- Friday 29 April 2022 from 9.30am to 11.30am and Friday 6 May 2022 from 9.30am to midday - booking closes 15 April 2022
Book a place
To book on one of our sessions please complete the booking form.
This course aims to:
- provide the employee with an understanding of the importance of the Workplace Health Champion role within a workplace
- gain an understanding of the factors influencing health and wellbeing as well as any potential barriers they may have to improving their health and how this might impact on them in the workplace
- increase confidence in engaging with and enthusing colleagues in workplace health and wellbeing
- develop an understanding of how to support and promote a health campaign in the workplace
- provide signposting information to the employees