What we offer
As a member of the Healthy Workplaces Derbyshire network you have access to a wide range of support, help and advice.
- Provide support and advice on a range of wellbeing topics to help you become a healthy workplace
- Work with you as an employer to look at your individual needs and requirements as a workplace
- Help you identify your own needs and prioritise some key actions to promote change
- Provide you with information on training courses to support you and your staff to become healthier
- Provide information and signpost to local services
- Help you to work towards the National Workplace Wellbeing Charter
What's the process?
At this stage all you need to do is get in touch and we'll get back to you.
Tel: 01629 537021 / 01629 537662
We'll then arrange to meet with you to discuss your individual needs as a workplace and help you to identify the current situation.
We'll help identify your strengths and weaknesses, develop key actions for you to take forward and provide you with the tools and resources that you need to make the changes.