It will help you put in place long term solutions that address the health and wellbeing needs of your organisation.
Your employees will also have the chance to become Workplace Health Champions.
A Workplace Health Champion is someone who supports and promotes a workplace health programme in their organisation.
Champions will work to raise awareness about your company’s workplace health programme as well as encourage colleagues to make small lifestyle changes that can add up to a big difference in their health and wellbeing.
Workplace Health Champions need to have an active interest in people and be passionate about supporting them to make lifestyle choices that will improve their health and wellbeing.
The role of the Workplace Health Champion can be varied and will depend upon your organisations needs and employee requirements.
Health champions may want to:
- communicate with colleagues about health and wellbeing initiatives and campaigns
- encourage colleagues to take part in health initiatives
- support setting up new health initiatives
- signpost to local health activities and services
- organise and deliver health promotion campaigns and events that are relevant to the workplace
- put up posters and other marketing materials about health and wellbeing
Workplace Health Champion training
Are you interested in promoting Health and Wellbeing in your workplace?
Do you want to support your colleagues to improve their health and wellbeing and also create a happier healthier workplace?
If so, why not attend our one day course that will equip you with the skills to make a difference.
The next course dates are:
- 7 November 2019
- 30 January 2020
- 23 April 2020
- 25 June 2020
Courses are held from 9.15am to 4pm at:
Off Shiners Way
To reserve your place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred course date.