Are you proud of Derbyshire and do you produce something that represents our county?
If you have a product, event or provide a service that is created or based in Derbyshire you can register as a member of ‘Made in Derbyshire 2015’.
It’s a new campaign which will run throughout the year to highlight what’s great about our county – and also leave a lasting legacy by putting our local stamp on the national stage.
Any organisation based in Derbyshire can register its details on the website to get:
- inclusion in our high-profile publicity campaign
- a free listing on the Made in Derbyshire website
- free use of the Made in Derbyshire branding as part of its marketing materials
- social media marketing support through our Made in Derbyshire Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest pages
Made in Derbyshire will promote our local economy through culture, heritage and sports events and associated products and festivals.
It’s designed to bring together new and existing events and promote them under one brand to a wider national audience by highlighting what’s unique about our county.
The key aims for the first year are to:
- celebrate life in Derbyshire – the county, its people and everything ‘Made in Derbyshire’
- establish Derbyshire as an exciting cultural destination for visitors from all over the UK and abroad
- nurture new talent and celebrate Derbyshire people
- promote Derbyshire products
We’ll build on Made in Derbyshire successes throughout 2015 to ensure the campaign has a lasting impact on the local economy for years to come.
Made in Derbyshire is being supported by a wide variety of partners including local councils, arts and cultural groups, museums and tourism organisations.