We're looking for another 45 apprentices − could one of them be you or someone you know?
The apprenticeships we have on offer are:
- health and social care - Long Eaton, Alfreton, Ilkeston, Sandiacre, Chapel-en-le-Frith, New Mills, Swadlincote, Bakewell and Matlock
- school catering - Chesterfield, Matlock, Buxton, Glossop, Dronfield, Swadlincote, Belper, Long Eaton, Ilkeston and Killamarsh
- recycling promotions - Darley Dale
- nursery nurse - Chesterfield
- building surveyor - Matlock
- electrician - Denby and Chesterfield or Dove Holes
- tree operative - Denby
- business administration - Matlock and Ripley
- engineering maintenance Surveyor - Matlock
- landscape construction -Denby
- landscape operative - Newhall
- plumber - Denby
- estimator - Dove Holes and Denby
- roadworkers - Chapel-en-le-Frith, Chesterfield, Duffield, Matlock.
And a series of events has been organised for young people and their families to find out more, and take part in workshops on completing application forms and preparing for interviews. They are:
- 28 April 2014, 3 to 7pm County Hall, Matlock, DE4 3AG
- 29 April 2014, 3 to 6pm Rink House, Rinkway, Swadlincote, DE11 8JL
- 6 May 2014, 2 to 7pm Peter Webster Centre, Sheffield Road, Chesterfield, S41 8LQ
- 8 May 2014, 3 to 7pm New Mill Adult Centre, Springbank Road, New Mills, SK22 4AZ
- 9 May 2104, 3 to 7pm Wilmot Street Centre, Heanor, DE75 7EF.
Closing date for applications is 18 May 2014, and all apprenticeships start in September. To apply follow the link below to Chesterfield College's website. If you'd like a chat about any of the apprenticeships please call 01629 535850 or 07824 544226.