Our pension section is able to provide employer training on pension related matters to all of our fund employers. Please contact us if you wish to enquire about benefiting from this.
We have arranged a Local Government Pension Scheme employer training day on Friday 24 January 2014 at
Derbyshire County Council
The event will start at 10.30am and will have two specific areas, 2014 Scheme Changes and 2013/14 Year End Processes. Please see the newsletter below for more information.
It is also possible for employers to access training events arranged by the Local Government Association (LGA) (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in PowerPoint format. You can download software to view PowerPoint presentations for free from the PowerPoint viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Employers Newsletter 110 - Training event January 2014 (15KB)
- Prudential slides - AVCs, May 2012 (472KB)
- Template letter - non-AVC payer (100KB)
- Template letter - Prudential AVC payer (95KB)
- Template letter - Clerical Medical AVC payer (164KB)
- Template letter - Standard Life AVC payer (162KB)
- Template letter - Equitable Life AVC payer (161KB)
- Mercer slides - auto enrolment, May 2012 (2526KB)
- Heywood - i-Connect presentation to employers (509KB)