Our pension section is able to provide employer training on pension related matters to all of our fund employers. Please contact us if you wish to enquire about benefiting from this.
We recently arranged a Local Government Pension Scheme Employer Training day on Friday 24 January 2014 at County Hall.
The event covered two specific areas, 2014 Scheme Changes and 2013/14 Year End Processes. Please see the slides below for more information (Due to intellectual property rights, we are not permitted to re-produce the slides from Prudential or Hymans Robertson).
We will be arranging further training events as more details about the 2014 scheme are available from LGA. Details will be published on this webpage and given in employers newsletter when finalized.
It is also possible for employers to access training events arranged by the Local Government Association (LGA) (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following document is in PowerPoint format. You can download software to view PowerPoint presentations for free from the PowerPoint viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Employer training event January 2014 slides set one - main points (206KB)
- Employer training event January 2014 slides set two - terms, definitions, processes and discretions (829KB)
- Employer training event January 2014 slides set five - year end and monthly information (308KB)
- Employer training event January 2014 slides set six - auto enrolment (235KB)
- Employers Newsletter 110 - Training event January 2014 (15KB)
- Mercer slides - auto enrolment, May 2012 (2526KB)
- Heywood - i-Connect presentation to employers (509KB)