Derbyshire County Council Pension Section held an Employer Forum for all Derbyshire Fund employers on 17 May 2012.
The event was specifically aimed at two key areas, additional voluntary contributions (AVCs) and auto enrolment.
The event was opened by Nick Hodgson, Derbyshire County Council's Chief Executive.
External speakers from Prudential detailed AVCs and the Derbyshire Fund's decision to change to Prudential as their sole AVC provider for all new business.
Mercer and Heywood provided information on the introduction of auto enrolment and the impact to the Derbyshire fund's employers.
To assist you all please find links to the slides and templates of five letters to active members of the Derbyshire LGPS Fund regarding AVCs.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following documents are in PowerPoint format. You can download software to view PowerPoint presentations for free from the PowerPoint viewer page (opens in a new window) of the Microsoft website.
- Prudential slides - AVCs, May 2012 (472KB)
- Template letter - non-AVC payer (100KB)
- Template letter - Prudential AVC payer (95KB)
- Template letter - Clerical Medical AVC payer (164KB)
- Template letter - Standard Life AVC payer (162KB)
- Template letter - Equitable Life AVC payer (161KB)
- Mercer slides - auto enrolment, May 2012 (2526KB)
- Heywood - i-Connect presentation to employers (509KB)