Bank details (DCC)

It is the policy of the county council that employees are paid direct to a bank or building society account. 

Should you wish to change your details, you can amend them yourself if you have access to Workplace. If not, you must complete a 'notification of a change of bank/building society details' form. This form can be obtained from the Shared Services Centre or you can download a copy from the related documents section below.

The form must be returned to the Shared Services Centre, as soon as possible, in order that your record can be amended. Pensioners can also use this form.

Related documents

The following document is in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.