Bank details

It's our policy that employees are paid direct to a bank or building society account.

If you wish to change your details, you can amend them yourself if you have access to Workplace. If not, you must complete a change of bank details form which is attached to this page. The form can also be obtained from the Shared Services Centre.

The form must be returned to the Shared Services Centre as soon as possible, so that your record can be amended. Pensioners can also use this form.

Related documents

The following document is in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.