Direct carer recruitment
We're recruiting the very best care workers to provide older and disabled people in the county with support to live independent, dignified lives.
Why not be part of something special and join our hard-working teams of carers supporting and helping older people to live well.
We're always looking to add enthusiastic and experienced people to our teams but also offer a range of training opportunities and apprenticeships.
There are lots of roles to choose from, including:
- care worker in the community − visiting and supporting people in their own homes or providing care in one of our extra care developments.
- care worker in a residential home − looking after residents in one of our care homes.
- senior care worker in a residential home − a more senior role, combining caring duties with a leadership and mentoring role.
- care worker in a day centre − supporting people in one of our day centres.
If you're looking for a rewarding career, these roles can be just the start. Senior positions include:
- deputy unit manager
- unit manager
- domiciliary services organiser, managing a team of care workers in the community
- service manager working across community care, residential care and day care services
- group manager.
So, if you want to be part of our first class team of professionals making a difference to people's lives every single day, we want to hear from you.
No vacancies in your area currently?
Register your interest through our adult care work enquiry form (opens in a new window).