Do you have any problems with a street lamp or illuminated traffic sign?
For emergency street lighting faults
- exposed cables
- street light or illuminated sign that has been knocked down or has something hanging loose
- a door missing.
please report it immediately to:
Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and between 9.30am and 4pm Saturday.
Derbyshire Constabulary on 101 outside the hours listed above.
Please provide us with as much information as possible on the location of the fault so that we can rectify the problem quickly.
Never attempt to help by covering up or touching the wiring as you could electrocute yourself.
To report all other street lighting or illuminated traffic sign faults
- fill in our online fault reporting form (opens in a new window)
- email: email@example.com
- or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190.
Each lamp and illuminated sign has a unique identification number stencilled on it, so when reporting a fault or other problem it helps us if you can quote the identification number and also provide important details as follows:
- lamp (or illuminated sign) number 123456
- town, parish, or locality: Heanor, Barlow, Aldercar
- street (or footpath from/to): Newbold Road
- location: outside number 30, between number 38/40, opposite number 23
- problem: lamp out or dim.
If you are unable to provide all of these details then every effort will be made to identify the correct lamp or illuminated sign. Any detail given enables us to give the best possible service and keep our costs to a minimum.