The Derbyshire Train times booklet
The Derbyshire Train Times booklet has been published. It covers the period 14 December 2014 to 16 May 2015.
The Derbyshire Train Times booklet
This free booklet is published by us and contains the timetables of all the train services in Derbyshire, both local services and long-distance trains.
Copies are available from railway stations, tourist information centres and public libraries in Derbyshire.
To get a copy by post, write to:
The Public Transport Unit
Derbyshire County Council
Tel: 01629 536735
Timetables for individual services can be downloaded (in PDF format) from the train operators' websites:
East Midlands Trains
- Derby, Chesterfield and Alfreton to London and Sheffield
- Chesterfield and Alfreton to Nottingham and Norwich
- Alfreton and Chesterfield to Manchester and Liverpool
- Derby and Long Eaton to Nottingham and Skegness
- Long Eaton and Derby to Stoke-on-Trent and Crewe
- Derby − Belper − Matlock
- Worksop − Shirebrook − Nottingham.
Cross Country Trains
- Derby and Chesterfield to the North East and South West
- Long Eaton and Derby to Birmingham and Cardiff.
- Buxton and New Mills to Manchester and Blackpool
- Glossop and Hadfield to Manchester
- Hope Valley and New Mills to Manchester and Sheffield.
- Hope Valley fast trains.
The full National Rail timetable, for the whole of the country, is also available online on the Network Rail website (opens in a new window).
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)