Renew your Gold Card

If you already have a Gold Card, once it expires if you want a new one you need to get in touch with your local district, borough or Derby City Council.

If you have moved out of Derbyshire or Derby city altogether you will no longer be entitled to a Derbyshire Gold Card, although you will still qualify for the English National Concessionary Travel Scheme pass in your new local authority area.

See frequently asked questions for more information.

Gold Card contacts