Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library (opens in a new window) as soon as possible.
From Sunday 14 February 2016
- Service 20 (Trent Barton): This service will no longer run via Queen Elizabeth Way and Kenilworth Drive in Kirk Hallam, and the timetable will be slightly revised. The evening buses will run the opposite way round the Kirk Hallam loop, so that the same stops will be used throughout the day on journeys to Ilkeston.
- Service 21 (Trent Barton): This service will no longer run via Queen Elizabeth Way and Kenilworth Drive in Kirk Hallam, and the timetable will be slightly revised.
- Services Ab and Ag (Trent Barton 'Allestree'): A revised timetable will be introduced.
From Sunday 13 March 2016
- Service D1 (Notts & Derby): The timetable will be revised, but the frequency will be unchanged.
From Sunday 20 March 2016
- Service X52 (Notts & Derby): The seasonal Derby to Alton Towers service will be re-introduced, but there will be no Saturday or Sunday service this year. There will also be no Tuesday or Wednesday service during most of April, May, September and October.
From Sunday 27 March 2016
- Services 4 and 4A (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable will be introduced.
- Service 7 (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable will be introduced, and the service will be extended to Derby Bus Station.
- Services 63 and 63A (Hulleys): The buses now terminating in Ashover at 1148 and 1152 will be extended to Kelstedge, arriving 4 minutes later. The 1010, 1210 and 1410 buses from Ashover to Wingerworth will be extended to start at Kelstedge 4 minutes earlier.
- Service 78 (Hulleys): The 0915 Chesterfield to Hartington bus will be extended to start at Brimington at 0858, via Whittington Moor. The 1800 bus from Hartington will be re-timed to run at 1750 and will terminate at Staveley (1754).
- Service 218 (TM Travel): The summer Sunday timetable will be re-introduced, offering two buses an hour between Sheffield and Bakewell in the daytime.
- Service 272 (Hulleys): .On Mondays to Fridays, the 1000 bus from Castleton will additionally serve Bamford village (Derwent Hotel) at 1023, and then run 5 minutes later than shown into Sheffield.
- Service 394 (High Peak): The Monday to Friday service will be withdrawn.