Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library (opens in a new window) as soon as possible.
From Sunday 29 January 2017
- Service 1A (Trent Barton): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Services 9.1 and 9.3 (Trent Barton): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Service 71 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): Most journeys will be changed to run via Sothall and Crystal Peaks (instead of via Mosborough) and will be re-numbered 72.
- Service 72 (Stagecoach Yorkshire): The Killamarsh − Owlthorpe service will be withdrawn (most Service 71 journeys will be revised as a new Service 72 to offer an alternative facility).
- Services 80 and 80A (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): The timetable will be slightly revised.
- Service 90 (Trent Barton 'Ninety'): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Services 185 and 186 (High Peak): A revised timetable will be introduced.
- Service 190 (High Peak): A revised timetable will be introduced, with some journeys diverted via Fairfield.
- Services 236 and 237 (Stagecoach Manchester): A new timetable will be introduced.
- Service 442 (High Peak): A revised timetable will be introduced, with some journeys diverted via Harpur Hill.
- Service N12 (Trent Barton): This late-night Saturday service will run via Langwith instead of via Warsop Vale, with some changes to the timetable.
- Service SWI (Trent Barton 'Swift'): The extra buses which run between Derby and Ashbourne on Mondays to Fridays will be withdrawn, and there will be some minor adjustments to the timetable.
- Service TP (High Peak 'Transpeak'): The southbound timetable on Monday to Friday afternoon will be changed slightly. An additional stop will be introduced, at The Broadway on Duffield Road in Derby.
From Sunday 12 February 2017
- Services 1 and 1A (Yourbus): This new service will run between Derby and Alvaston every day, following the same route as Arriva services 1 and 1A, except via Pride Park instead of London Road, and not via Warren Street and Radford Street. The Arriva service will continue unchanged.
- Service 59 (Notts and Derby): This service will be withdrawn. Yourbus service Y59 will continue unchanged, offering an alternative facility over most of the route.
- New service DC 'Derbyshire Connect': This new demand-responsive service will offer journeys to suit individual requirements, in an area bounded by Ashbourne, Wirksworth, Hartington and Ford. The service will be available between 7am and 6m on Mondays to Fridays, and between 8am and 6pm on Saturdays.
- Service Y5 (Yourbus): In Nottingham this service will run via Lenton Abbey instead of University Boulevard. The timetable will be revised too.
From Sunday 19 February 2017
- Services 9 and 9A (Arriva Midlands): These services will be renumbered 29 and 29A, with a revised timetable.
- New Services 12 and 12A (Notts & Derby): These new services will run between Derby, Borrowash, Long Eaton and New Sawley in place of the 'Zoom' (Zm) service. The route will be similar to the 'Zoom', but some journeys will run via Priorway Avenue in Borrowash to replace the X17.
- Service X17 (Notts and Derby): This Derby − Borrowash service will be withdrawn, but new Services 12 and 12A will offer an alternative facility.
- Service Zm (Trent Barton 'Zoom'): This service will be withdrawn, but a very similar service will be offered instead by the new Notts & Derby 12 and 12A.
From Sunday 9 April 2017
- Service 5 (Notts and Derby 'Unibus'): The evening service will no longer run during university holidays and study weeks.