Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the 'information on other websites' section to visit the library.
From Sunday 26 April 2015
- Service 8 (Arriva Midlands): Some minor timetable changes will be made at college times.
From Sunday 3 May 2015
- Services 33/33A/33S and 36/36A/36S (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable will be introduced.
- Service 43 (Arriva Midlands): This service will be re-numbered D3, with a revised timetable.
- Service 111 (Littles): The Pride Park and Ride service will be withdrawn, but new services D2 and WF will offer alternative journeys.
- Service D2 (Arriva Midlands): This new service will run between Derby city centre and The Wyvern via Pride Park and the park and ride site.
- Service DS (Littles 'Derby Shopper'): This new service will link Derby city centre, Pride Park, Alvaston and Spondon (Asda), offering three to four journeys each way on Mondays to Saturdays.
- Service IGO (Trent Barton 'Indigo'): A revised timetable will be introduced, with more buses between Long Eaton and Nottingham.
- Service RA (Trent Barton 'Red Arrow'): This service will be split at Derby to run in two parts. The Derby to Chesterfield part will have a revised timetable, and some additional stops including Denby Pottery and Swanwick Church. The Derby to Nottingham part will have a revised timetable.
- Service WF (Littles 'Wyvern Flyer'): This new service will link Derby city centre, Pride Park and Wyvern Business Park in the early morning and late afternoon on Mondays to Saturdays.
From Sunday 10 May 2015
- Service X15 (Wardle/D&G): A revised timetable will be introduced, and the Sunday service will again run through to Hanley. D&G will run the main weekday service instead of Wardle Transport.
From Sunday 24 May 2015
- Service 29 (Yourbus): The route of this service will be changed slightly. Pennyfields Boulevard and Cranfleet Way will no longer be served (the 'Zoom' service runs along these roads now), and buses from Long Eaton Green will run via Main Street instead of Lower Brook Street
- Service 951 (Tates): The summer weekend service between Glossop and Huddersfield will be reintroduced, to run until the end of August. The timetable will be the same as last summer.
- Service A1 (Midland Classic): This new service will run from Swadlincote, Burton and Hatton to Alton Towers. The bus will leave Swadlincote bus station at 9:05am on Mondays to Saturdays.
- Service Y1 (Yourbus): The evening service will be withdrawn (every day). On Sundays the service will run between Derby and Heanor only.
- Service Y3 (Yourbus): The evening service will be withdrawn (every day).