Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library (opens in a new window) as soon as possible.
From Sunday 4 September 2016
- Services 2, 2A and 2B (Arriva Midlands): The timetables will be revised to improve reliability.
- Service 5 and 6 (Notts & Derby 'Unibus'): These services will be revised with changes to the routes and timetables. Unibus 5 will no longer serve the Royal Derby Hospital.
- Services 26 and 26A (TM Travel): A revised and reduced timetable will be introduced.
- Service 29A (TM Travel): This service (4.52am from Halfway via Killamarsh to Rotherham) will be taken over by First South Yorkshire, and will run about 4 minutes later.
- Service 61 (High Peak): An extra bus will run at 7.20pm from Glossop to Hayfield on Mondays to Saturdays.
- Services 62 and 62A (High Peak): The afternoon timetable will be revised.
- Services 185 and 186 (High Peak): A revised timetable will be introduced.
- Service 199 (High Peak): The morning peak-hour timetable will be revised.
- Service 218 (TM Travel): The 6.30am bus from Sheffield to Matlock and the 4.05pm from Bakewell to Sheffield will be withdrawn on Mondays to Fridays. The 8.30am bus from Sheffield to Bakewell will run on Mondays to Fridays as well as Saturdays.
- Service TP (High Peak 'Transpeak'): The 8.37am Buxton to Derby bus will run 10 minutes later.
From Sunday 23 October 2016
- Services 63 and 63A (Hulleys): The timetable will be revised to offer more buses into Chesterfield on Mondays to Fridays, but the Saturday timetable will be reduced. The route in Chesterfield will be changed to run via St Augustine's.