Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the 'information on other websites' section to visit the library.
From Sunday 23 November 2014
- Service Y1 (Yourbus): The Derby − Heanor − Alfreton service will be replaced by a half-hourly service between Derby, Heanor and Ripley in the daytime on Mondays to Saturdays. The Derby − Heanor − Eastwood journeys will be less frequent, but will have a simpler timetable and will all follow the same route in Eastwood. The Sunday Derby − Heanor buses will be extended to Eastwood.
From Sunday 30 November 2014
- Service 17 (Nottingham Coaches): This new service will run between Long Eaton, Stapleford, Toton and Beeston, hourly during part of the daytime, Mondays to Fridays.
- Service 27 (Trent Barton): This service will no longer serve High Spania in Nottinghamshire, and the timetable will be changed slightly.
- Services 44 and 45 (Arriva Midlands): These services will revert to running via London Road and Derby Railway Station forecourt, instead of via Pride Park, with some very slight changes to the timetable (from Monday 1 December).
- Service 73 (Notts & Derby): This service will revert to running via London Road and Derby Railway Station forecourt, instead of via Pride Park, with no change to the timetable.
- Service RL1 (Arriva Midlands): This service will be withdrawn, as other services will provide the link between Derby city centre and the railway station.
- Service SKY (Kinchbus 'Skylink'): This service will revert to its original route along London Road, instead of via Osmaston Road and Ascot Drive. The timetable is likely to change slightly.
From Sunday 21 December 2014
- Service X15 (Wardle Transport): The Sunday service between Buxton, Leek and Hanley will be withdrawn.
From Sunday 11 January 2015
- Service 43 (Arriva Midlands): This service will additionally serve the Pride Park entrance to Derby Railway Station, with some changes to the timetable.