Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the information on other websites section to visit the library.
From Sunday 5 January 2014
- Service Y1 (Yourbus): The Monday to Saturday service will be increased to run every 15 minutes in the daytime and every 30 minutes in the evenings.
From Sunday 19 January 2014
- Service 110 (Yourbus/G&J Holmes): The Sunday service will be run by Yourbus instead of G&J Holmes but with no change to the route or timetable.
- Service CLK (Yourbus 'Citylink'): An amended timetable will be introduced, with some additional stops in Beeston and Nottingham.
- Service Y3 (Yourbus): An amended timetable will be introduced, with a reduced evening service and some early morning changes.
From Sunday 26 January 2014
- Service 10 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): Sunday daytime buses will run 5 minutes later.
- Service 77 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): The weekday afternoon college bus will run at 1629 instead of 1650.
- Service 80 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): Some weekday afternoon and early evening buses will be re-timed to run slightly later.
- Service 271 (TM Travel): The 1733 Worksop - Killamarsh - Crystal Peaks bus will run 10 minutes later.
- Service CC (Trent Barton 'Club Class'): Some journeys will be extended to serve Borrowash and Risley.
- Service IGO (Trent Barton 'Indigo'): A slightly revised timetable will be introduced.
- Service Sky-N (Trent Barton 'Skylink Nottingham'): This service will be revised, with more buses between Nottingham, Long Eaton, Sawley and East Midlands Airport.
- Service SX (Trent Barton 'Sawley Xprss'): This service will be withdrawn.
- Service X17 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): Some peak-hour buses will be re-timed.
- Service Zm (Trent Barton Zoom): This service will be extended to serve New Sawley and Old Sawley, with a revised timetable.