Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the 'information on other websites' section to visit the library.
From Sunday 21 December 2014
- Service X15 (Wardle Transport): The Sunday service between Buxton, Leek and Hanley previously shown as being withdrawn on this date, will now continue until 4 January 2015, when it will be replaced by a revised service.
Christmas and New Year − 24 December 2014 to 2 January 2015
Special arrangements will affect bus services in Derbyshire from Wednesday 24 December until Friday 2 January. See the related documents section below for a summary of the alterations, or visit the East Midlands Journey Planner (opens in a new window) for full details of each day's services.
From Sunday 11 January 2015
- Service 64 (Hulleys/G&J Holmes): The 1750 bus from Matlock to Clay Cross will run via the M1 route in Matlock (via Asker Lane and Cavendish Park), and will be up to nine minutes than now between Matlock (Duke of Wellington) and Clay Cross.
- Service 43 (Arriva Midlands): This service will additionally serve the Pride Park entrance to Derby Railway Station, with some changes to the timetable.
- Service X15 (Wardle Transport): The Sunday service will be operated by D&G to a new timetable between Buxton and Leek. Connections to Hanley will be available at Leek.
From Sunday 25 January 2015
- Service 65 (TM Travel): A slightly revised timetable will be introduced to improve punctuality.
- Service H1 (Trent Barton): The weekday evening service between Derby and Heanor will be increased to run half-hourly instead of hourly.
- Service SL3 (Stagecoach Yorkshire): The timetable will be amended slightly.
From Sunday 1 February 2015
- Service 215 (TM Travel): A Sunday service will be introduced, running four times a day between Sheffield, Grindleford, Bakewell, Chatsworth and Matlock.
- New Service 216 (TM Travel): This new service will replace the M2, with a different timetable but following the same route.
- New Service 217 (TM Travel): This new service will replace the 218 between Matlock, Darley Dale, Rowsley and Chatsworth. Some buses will run via Hackney to replace part of the M3 service.
- Service 218 (TM Travel): A revised timetable will be introduced, offering an enhanced service between Sheffield and Bakewell, with some buses running via Chatsworth. The Chatsworth to Matlock section will be replaced by new Service 217.
- Service 252 (TM Travel): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Service M1 (TM Travel): The daytime buses between Matlock town centre and the railway station via Sainsbury's will be replaced by journeys on Services 216 and 217.
- Service M2 (TM Travel): This service will be re-numbered 216, with a revised timetable.
- Service M3 (TM Travel): Between Matlock and Hackney, the journeys operated by TM Travel will be replaced by buses on Service 217, at slightly different times. The buses between Matlock town centre and the railway station via Sainsbury's will be replaced by journeys on Services 216 and 217.
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)