Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library (opens in a new window) as soon as possible.
From Sunday 29 May 2016
- Services 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 (Trent Barton 'The Nines'): Service 9.2 will be withdrawn and replaced by extra buses on Services 9.1 and 9.3. There will be other timetable changes too.
- Service 11 (Notts & Derby): A revised timetable will be introduced, with some early morning buses from Derby withdrawn and an extra early evening bus from Ilkeston.
- Service 951 (L.O.T.): The Glossop − Huddersfield summer weekend service will be re introduced, but with a new timetable.
- Service IF (Trent Barton/Notts & Derby 'Ilkeston Flyer'): The 0635 bus from Derby will be withdrawn, and there will be some other minor timetable changes too.
- Service R1 (Trent Barton 'Rainbow One' and Rapid One'): 'Rapid One' buses, Sunday buses from Alfreton and night buses from Nottingham will be slightly re-timed.
- Service SCS (Ashbourne CT 'Shawcroft Shuttle'): This service will be withdrawn.
From Sunday 5 June 2016
- New Service 306 (Harpurs): This service will provide a journey at 7.45am from Melbourne to Derby on Mondays to Fridays (except July/August school holidays), via Barrow, Chellaston School, Ascot Drive and the Railway Station.
From Sunday 12 June 2016
- Service X15 (D&G): The Monday to Saturday service between Buxton, Leek and Hanley will be replaced by journeys on Service 16 (via Cheddleton and Werrington).
From Sunday 10 July 2016
Service Zm (Trent Barton 'Zoom'): The Old Sawley journeys will be withdrawn and replaced by additional journeys to New Sawley, and the timetable will be revised.