Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the 'information on other websites' section to visit the library.
From Sunday 2 November 2014
- Service 20 (Arriva Midlands): Most buses from Chaddesden to Derby on Mondays to Fridays will be slightly re-timed.
- Service 26 (Arriva Midlands): Some early morning buses from Oakwood will be slightly re-timed.
- Service 61 (Arriva Midlands): Some early morning buses will be re-timed to run 10-14 minutes earlier.
- Service SWI (Trent Barton 'Swift'): Some journeys between Ashbourne and Derby will be duplicated by Notts & Derby buses; the extra buses will not serve Ashbourne Hill Top and will be five minutes ahead of the Trent Barton buses at some points.
From Sunday 16 November 2014
- Service 21 (Trent Barton): An extra bus will run at 5.35pm from Nottingham to Ilkeston on Mondays to Fridays.
- Service CC (Trent Barton 'Club Class'): This service will no longer serve Borrowash or Risley, and a revised timetable will be introduced between Sandiacre and Nottingham.
- Service i4 (Trent Barton): Some extra buses will run from Sandiacre to Nottingham on Monday to Fridays mornings, to provide extra capacity.
From Sunday 23 November 2014
- Service Y1 (Yourbus): The Derby − Heanor − Alfreton service will be replaced by a half-hourly service between Derby, Heanor and Ripley in the daytime on Mondays to Saturdays. The Derby − Heanor − Eastwood journeys will be less frequent, but will have a simpler timetable and will all follow the same route in Eastwood. The Sunday Derby − Heanor buses will be extended to Eastwood.
From Sunday 30 November 2014
- Service 17 (Nottingham Coaches): This new service will run between Long Eaton, Stapleford, Toton and Beeston, hourly during part of the daytime, Mondays to Fridays.
- Service 27 (Trent Barton): This service will no longer serve High Spania in Nottinghamshire, and the timetable will be changed slightly.
From Sunday 21 December 2014
- Service X15 (Wardle Transport): The Sunday service between Buxton, Leek and Hanley will be withdrawn.