Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
From Sunday 26 May 2013
- Service 11 (Notts & Derby): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Services 33 and 36 (Arriva Midlands): The evening and Sunday service will be slightly revised with some journeys taking slightly different routes.
- Services 60 and 61 (Arriva Midlands): The temporary timetable in operation during the Chellaston roadworks will be replaced by a slightly modified verson of the previous timetable.
- Service 951 (Huddersfield Bus Co): This summer weekend service between Glossop, Holmfirth and Huddersfield will be reintroduced with the same timetable as last year.
- Service IF (Trent Barton/Midland General 'Ilkeston Flyer'): The Midland General journeys will be run instead by Notts & Derby and additional buses will run at 6.30am from Derby and 6.15pm from Ilkeston on Mondays to Saturdays.
From Sunday 1 July 2013
- Service 95 (TM Travel): This service will be withdrawn completely.
From Sunday 21 July 2013
- Service X52 (Notts & Derby): This new service will offer a return journey to Alton Towers from Derby and Ashbourne, on Mondays to Saturdays until 7 September.
- Service X63 (Notts & Derby): This new service will offer a return journey to Drayton Manor Park from Derby, on Mondays to Saturdays until 30 August.