Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the information on other websites section to visit the library.
Easter holiday bus services
On Good Friday 18 April, and Easter Monday 21 April 2014, bus services will be subject to special arrangements. See the Easter bus services summary in the related documents section below for details.
From Sunday 27 April 2014
- Service 4 (Midland Classic): The timetable will be changed slightly.
- Service 8 (Arriva Midlands): This service will no longer run between Church Gresley, Netherseal, Measham and Ashby. A revised timetable will be introduced between Burton, Newhall and Swadlincote, also serving Cadley Hill. Buses will run half-hourly in the daytime on Mondays to Saturdays. (Service 19 will be changed to provide an alternative service for Netherseal).
- Service 19 (Midland Classic): A revised timetable will be introduced, with buses running through to Ashby. Some buses will run via Netherseal.
- Service 21 (Midland Classic): The timetable will be changed slightly.
- Service 25 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): The timetable will be changed to improve punctuality, affecting buses at peak times on weekdays as well as evenings and Sundays.
- Service 39 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): The timetable will be revised; buses will run about every 9 minutes during the daytime on weekdays.
- Service 43 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): Some early morning journeys and afternoon buses on weekdays will be re-timed to improve reliability.
- Services 50 and 50A (Stagecoach Chesterfield): The timetable will be changed to improve punctuality, affecting buses at peak times on weekdays as well as evenings and Sundays.
- Service 53 (Stagecoach Mansfield): The 1735 bus from Sheffield will run 5 minutes later.
- Service 58 (High Peak): Some early morning buses will be slightly re-timed on Mondays to Fridays.
- Services 70 and 71 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): Evening and Sunday journeys on service 71 will be re-routed and renumbered 71A. Some weekday peak period buses will be re-timed.
- Service 73 (Notts & Derby): Some journeys will be slightly changed to serve the new Derbyshire Business Centre on Raynesway, Derby.
- Service 74 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): Some weekday morning and early evening buses will be re-timed.
- Service 81 (TM Travel): The Markham Vale terminus will be moved to the Environment Centre.
- Service 82 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): Certain journeys will be replaced by extended service 82A journeys, with time changes. (Service 83 will be unchanged).
- Service 96 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): All service 96 journeys from Chesterfield will be re-routed via Spital Lane, and the 0700 from Tibshelf will run 10 minutes earlier. The service 96A journeys will be re-routed and renumbered X96.
- Service 97 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): Monday to Friday timetable will be revised at College times.
- Service 108 (Aimée's): A new timetable, with more buses, will be introduced between Ashbourne and Leek, but the service will no longer continue to Macclesfield.
- Service 218 (TM Travel): The 1810 bus from Matlock will run via the standard route (via Chatsworth). The 0625 bus from Sheffield will additionally serve Chatsworth House.
- Service 394 (High Peak): The 1541 bus from Glossop will run 14 minutes later. The 0734 bus from Gamesley will start four minutes earlier and run via Simmondley.
- Service X50 (Wardle Transport): The Derby - Uttoxeter - Stoke service will be withdrawn.
From Sunday 4 May 2014
- Service PRO (Stagecoach/Trent Barton 'Pronto'): The late-night buses on Fridays and Saturdays will be revised.
From Sunday 25 May 2014
- Services 22 and 24 (Arriva): The timetable will be revised in the peak periods.
- Services 40 and 41 (Arriva): The timetable will be revised in the peak periods.
From Sunday 1 June 2014
Service 35 (Notts & Derby): A revised timetable will be introduced.
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)