Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library as soon as possible.
Use the link in the 'information on other websites' section to visit the library.
From Sunday 24 May 2015
- Service 29 (Yourbus): The route of this service will be changed slightly. Pennyfields Boulevard and Cranfleet Way will no longer be served (the 'Zoom' service runs along these roads now), and buses from Long Eaton Green will run via Main Street instead of Lower Brook Street
- Service 951 (Tates): The summer weekend service between Glossop and Huddersfield will be reintroduced, to run until the end of August. The timetable will be the same as last summer.
- Service A1 (Midland Classic): This new service will run from Swadlincote, Burton and Hatton to Alton Towers. The bus will leave Swadlincote bus station at 9:05am on Mondays to Saturdays.
- Service Y1 (Yourbus): The evening service will be withdrawn (every day). On Sundays the service will run between Derby and Heanor only.
- Service Y3 (Yourbus): The evening service will be withdrawn (every day).