Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the online timetable library (opens in a new window) as soon as possible.
From Sunday 30 April 2017
- Service 72 (Stagecoach Chesterfield): The 7.05am Chesterfield to Sheffield bus will run five minutes earlier throughout. Some other minor time changes will also be made.
From Sunday 7 May 2017
- Services 1 and 1A (Yourbus): The Yourbus services to Alvaston will run via Derby railway station (like the Arriva journeys), instead of via Pride Park, with some changes to the timetable.
From Sunday 14 May 2017
- Service Y5 (Yourbus): A revised timetable will be introduced.
From Sunday 21 May 2017
- Services 12 and 12A (Notts & Derby): The Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday service will be withdrawn.
From Sunday 28 May 2017
- Services V1 and V2 (Trent Barton): A revised timetable will be introduced, with extra V1 buses replacing the V2 journeys. The V1 will run via Mickleover.
- Service V3 (Trent Barton): A revised timetable will be introduced. Some evening journeys and the Sunday buses will additionally serve Heatherton village.