Worried about someone?

We are committed to keeping children and adults in Derbyshire safe.

Find out how and where to report concerns and where to find advice and support.


If you have an immediate concern that a child is suffering from or at risk of significant harm, please tel: 01629 533190.

If you'd like help and advice or you'd like to request support for a child visit our children and family services page.


If you're an adult and have experienced abuse, are currently experiencing it, or suspect someone else is visit our adults at risk page.

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse visit our domestic abuse services page.

To find out about adult services we provide visit the adult care and wellbeing page.

How useful did you find this page?

Not useful

Very useful

Thank you for rating this page

You can provide further feedback using our Contact us form