Short break services for disabled childrenDisabled children and young people want to enjoy doing a range of activities with their friends and families.
- flexible one-to-one support for the child or young person or
- a one-off short break grant
- An autistic spectrum condition, most likely with other impairments such as a severe learning disability or challenging behaviour
- Complex health needs
- Moving and handling needs that require equipment and adaptations
- Challenging behaviour which is linked to other impairments, for example a severe learning disability.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Activity Groups - Information for parents and carers 2014-15 (609KB)
- Overnight activity Breaks - Information for parents and carers 2014-15 (646KB)
- Flexible One-to-One Support - Information for parents and carers 2014-15 (1054KB)
- Breaks for carers of disabled children regulations (46KB)
- One to One Flexible Support and Grant Form 2014-15 (267KB)
- Short Breaks Statement Review (2561KB)