Health and wellbeing zones
Health and wellbeing zones are a one-stop shop for health and wellbeing information.
A Zone will have a range of Adult Care service leaflets, an iPad where you can access health, wellbeing, NHS Direct, Citizens Advice Bureaux and district and borough council information, as well as a range of health and wellbeing books.
There are many health and wellbeing zones (opens in a new window) in the county, mainly in libraries. There are also Zones in our Extra Care Centres and some Medical Practices at:
- Florence Shipley Extra and Community Care Centre − Market Place, Heanor, DE75 7AA
- Imperial Road Group Surgery - 8 Imperial Road, Matlock, DE4 3NL
- Inkersall Medical Centre - Attlee Road, Inkersall, S43 3HB
- Lacemaker Court Extra Care Centre - 34, Tamworth Road, Long Eaton, NG10 1BU
- Littlewick Medical Centre - Nottingham Road, Ilkeston, DE7 5PR
- Maple Mews Extra Care Centre- Maple Mews, Cressy Road, Alfreton, DE55 7BR
- Meadow View Extra Care Centre − 300 Bakewell Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 3BN
- Potters Place Extra Care Centre - Foolow Avenue, Boythorpe, Chesterfield, S40 2LX
- Smithybrook View Extra Care Centre - Market Street, Clay Cross, S45 9JE
- St Oswalds Hospital - Belle Vue Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1DR
- Staveley Centre Extra and Community Care Centre - Calver Crescent, Middlecroft Road, Staveley, S43 3LY
- The Park Surgery - 60 Ilkeston Road, Heanor, DE75 7DX
- Wellbrook Medical Centre - Welland Road, Hilton, Derby, DE56 5GZ
- Whitwell Day Centre - Community Centre, Portland Street, Whitwell, S80 4QR
There are also over 130 other information points around the county, in GP practices, community centres and area offices (opens in a new window) where you can access a selection of Adult Care leaflets.
You can also view, order or download any of our leaflets online (opens in a new window).