Derbyshire Learning Disability Partnership Board
There are three local partnership boards around the county, each with a number of learning disability representatives - known as reps. One rep from each of the local boards attends the countywide Learning Disabilities Partnership Board.
Purpose of partnership boards
The county and local boards bring together all the public services in Derbyshire including district and borough councils, health services, housing agencies, police, education and community and voluntary groups.
- improve the way public and community services support people with a learning disability
- promote the rights, independence, choice and inclusion of people with learning disabilities.
Minutes of our meetings
The county board meets four times a year and the meeting minutes are attached to this page.
We also publish the minutes of any task forces currently working on behalf of the partnership boards.
Be in Control Charter
The Be in Control charter campaign for people with a learning disability challenges everyone to take action. The charter is attached to this page.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
The following document is in Word format. You will need a Word viewer installed on your computer in order to open these files.
- Be in Control Charter (701KB)
- The Choice and Control Charter (3736KB)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board minutes 19 October 2017 (6657KB)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board minutes 6 July 2017 (2744KB)
- Terms of Reference for the Learning Disability County Board (753KB)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board Funding Form (77KB)
- LDPB Budget Guidelines 2016 (59KB)
Also on our website
Information on other websites
- Derbyshire Constabulary (opens in a new window)
- Derbyshire Health Care NHS Foundation Trust (opens in a new window)
- Carers in Derbyshire (opens in a new window)