Easy read information
All our main adult care leaflets and many of our fact sheets have been converted to easy read.
The leaflets and fact sheets are attached to this page.
The Derbyshire Hate Crime - Keeping Safe Project has developed nine easy read factsheets about keeping safe whether you are at home or out and about.
Chesterfield Royal Hospital has produced a range of easy read patient information (opens in a new window). They explain what will happen when you go to hospital for things such as a blood test, an x-ray or a CT scan.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Accessible Information Standard - easy read fact sheet (92KB)
- Adult Care Brokerage Service fact sheet - easy read (172KB)
- Adult Care - easy read guide (1600KB)
- Adult Care Jargon Buster (447KB)
- Carers Services easy read guide (617KB)
- Co-funding factsheet - easy read (141KB)
- Community Connectors easy read leaflet (374KB)
- Complaints Handbook easy read (875KB)
- Direct Payments factsheet easy read (226KB)
- Easy read guide to adult care assessments (3272KB)
- Factsheet Homelessness (54KB)
- Guide to Dementia Services - easy read (993KB)
- Handy Van - easy read (500KB)
- Hearing impairments factsheet - easy read (256KB)
- Home care service fact sheet - easy read (216KB)
- Home care re-ablement fact sheet - easy read (369KB)
- Paying for residential care - easy read (2689KB)
- Prevention is Better than Cure - easy read fact sheet (272KB)
- Sight impairments information, advice and support fact sheet - easy read (222KB)
- Self directed support and personal budgets fact sheet - easy read (291KB)
Also on our website
- Keeping people with learning disabilities safe
- Jargon buster