Derbyshire Record Office
The Derbyshire Record Office combines both the archives and local studies services, bringing Derbyshire's fascinating past to life for residents, visitors and students.
Our opening hours are changing
From June 2017 our opening hours will be changing. We are now open:
- Weekdays between 9.30am and 5pm
- Saturdays between 9.30am and 1pm
- Closed Sundays and bank holidays.
From week beginning 5 June 2017 we will be open:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
- Last Saturday of the month: 9.30am - 4pm
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
For more details see our opening hours and advice on planning your visit
You can also keep up to date with news and discoveries on our blog (opens in a new window)