Welcome to your 24-hour library.
Everyone can use Derbyshire libraries by visiting one of our 45 branches, 10 mobile libraries or by using our online services.
Derbyshire's Home Library Service
Who is the Home Library for?
Our service supports residents of all ages who can't get to their nearest library for reasons including:
- being unable to leave their own home or care home
- having a disability
- being blind or having a visual impairment
- recovering from illness or an operation
- caring for a relative
What is the Home Library Service?
- It is free and tailored to the needs of each user
- delivers and collects items every few weeks
- provides books(including large and giant print versions), audio books and DVDs
- can deliver to people in their own homes, care homes or sheltered accommodation
For more information about this service:
Call 01629 533444