Things to do at Shipley Country Park
Whatever the season there is always something to do in the park.
There are over 700 acres and 20 miles of quiet paths and bridleways for:
- walking, including dog-walking and health walking
- The Nutbrook Trail
- activities and events
- Access for All facilities
- geocaching - we're a popular location for geocaching
- bird watching (there is a bird observation point at Mapperley Reservoir)
- photography - wildlife and landscape
- kite flying - please use the events field for this.
There are two play areas next to the visitor centre - a toddlers play area, and an adventure playground for older children. Close to the park entrance there is also the natural play area. Children should always be supervised when using the play areas.
When using the park please be aware of, and considerate to, other park users.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the visitor centre, tel: 01629 533991.
A map of Shipley Country Park is attached to this page.
If you require this document in another format please contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.
The following document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)