The visitor centre and surroundings at Shipley Country Park
The visitor centre is a good place to start your visit. It has a range of facilities on offer to enable you to enjoy your visit to the full.
What's at the visitor centre
- a well stocked gift shop
- exhibition and display area
- toilets/Changing Places
- Tramper hire
- other access for all facilities
- baby changing facilities
- first aid room
- Green Room - available for hire
- wide range of leaflets and booklets - many free
- helpful staff available
- coffee shop (privately run, tel: 01773 530309)
- wildlife garden
- natural play area
- toddlers play area
- adventure play area
- horse corral (horse riding)
- events field
- the nearby Cinderhill Circuit (Access For All) and Trim Track
- car parking.
You can download a map of Shipley Country Park from the related documents section of this web page.
Shop opening times
1 April to 31 October
Monday to Friday: between 11am and 4.30pm
Saturday and Sunday (and bank holidays): between 10am and 6pm.
1 November to 31 MarchMonday to Friday: between 11am and 4pm
Saturday and Sunday (and bank holidays): between 10am and 4.30pm.
For further information please email: email@example.com or contact the visitor centre on tel: 01629 533991
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)