Access for all at Shipley Country Park
The following facilities at Shipley Country Park are accessible to all:
- visitor centre
- wildlife garden
- Ramblers CoffeeShop
- Derby Lodge Tea Room
- toilets at the visitor centre, Derby Lodge and next to Mapperley Reservoir
- there is a Changing Places located at the visitor centre for less able people and their carers
- car parking - Shipley Hill Car Park is for Blue Badge holders only - there are disabled car parking spaces at the car parks next to the visitor centre and next to Mapperley Reservoir
- Tramper Hire - the hire of three all-terrain mobility scooters is available at the visitor centre for those less able aged 16 years plus - an information sheet regarding Tramper hire can be downloaded from the related documents section
- 'Access For All' paths on Cinderhill, near to the visitor centre and on Shipley Hill
- part of the bridleway network can be followed by wheelchair users but care should be taken at all times
- some fishing platforms at Osborne's Pond and Mapperley Reservoir
- bird observation point at Mapperley Reservoir.
Many of our activities and events are also accessible for all.
For further information please contact the visitor centre tel: 01629 533991 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
A map of Shipley Country Park is available in the related documents section.
If you require this document in another format please contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)