Rights of way enquiries

Here you can report a problem or make a general enquiry about public rights of way in Derbyshire.

Report it now

You can report a problem with a public right of way online. You can help us to quickly locate where the issue is and even upload a photograph. Reporting online will ensure that your enquiry will be directed the relevant inspector as quickly as possible.

Check the status of your enquiry

If you have a reference number you can check the status of your enquiry (opens in a new window).

General enquiries

If you have a general enquiry about public rights of way or you need to send more than one photograph or annotated plan, email: eteprow@derbyshire.gov.uk

Please ensure that in your email:

  • you tell us your full name, address, postcode and the best way to contact you
  • you give as much detail as possible such as location (with grid references if possible), date and time
  • your attachments overall do not exceed 5MB in size.

The officer who deals with the district into which your enquiry falls will respond as soon as possible.

How useful did you find this page?

Not useful

Very useful

Thank you for rating this page

You can provide further feedback using our Contact us form