These are the competition terms and conditions for all our promotions.
- Eligibility: All prizes are open to participants who live within the administrative boundaries of Derbyshire County Council and are aged 18 or over (the "participants")
- All promotions are promoted by Derbyshire County Council, County Hall, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3AG (the "promoter")
- All promotions are not open to the employees of the promoter, their immediate families or contractors or any person directly or indirectly involved in any promotion
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by email within five working days of being selected
- If the prize winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter, the winner will forego the right to claim the prize and the promoter will arrange for a replacement winning entry to be selected
- The prize winner should allow 28 days for delivery of their prize
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- Only one entry per person
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
- Entry to the promotion confirms you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries will be considered void
- The promotion is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.