How to recycle and reuse mobile phones.
- Donate your old mobile hand sets and accessories to your local charity shop.
- Keep an old phone with a SIM card for emergency calls.
- Offer them on your local Freecycle (opens in a new window) or freegle (opens in a new window) network.
- Advertise them in the Free Ads section of your local newspaper.
- Sell your unwanted mobile phone on an internet auction website.
- Visit CompareMyMobile.com (opens in a new window)
- Unwanted mobile phones and accessories can be handed back to mobile phone stores.
- You can recycle your old mobile phones at some major supermarkets - please ask in store for help.