Ideas for recycling or reusing curtains.
- Donate unwanted curtains to your local charity shops.
- The Curtain Exchange (opens in a new window)purchase good quality curtains for refurbishment and resale.
- Offer them on your local Freecycle (opens in a new window) or freegle (opens in a new window) network.
- Advertise them in the free ads section of your local newspaper.
- If they aren't good enough quality to reuse as curtains they could be used as dust sheets.
Take them to the textile banks at your local recycling centre or to any of our household waste recycling centres.