Planning Application - Case file for CW2/0218/90
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
The planning proposal is for the retrospective regularisation of the planning status for continuation of waste recycling & waste processing facility (Including construction of a building and associated installation and use of waste recycling equipment and the recycling of waste) at Ward Recycling, Newbridge Lane, Old Whittington, Chesterfield. S41 9HY.
Mr Donald Ward
Donald Ward Ltd t/a Ward Recycling
Moira Road Woodville Swadlincote
No dates have been set for the period for statutory publicity of this application.
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Application Document frm-ApplicationForm
- Application Document pla-3299-11 Planning Area
- Application Document pla-building
- Application Document pla-proposed new building 3299-10A
- Application Document pla-REL01 Equipment Layout(1)
- Application Document pla-Site Location Plan
- Application Document pla-site planning 3299-02A Planning overlays
- Application Document sup- Geo-environmental Site Assessment Phase 1
- Application Document sup-Chesterfield Permit
- Application Document sup-Coal Mining Assessment
- Application Document sup-Flood Risk Assessment
- Application Document sup-GESA Phase 2
- Application Document sup-noise assessment R17.1227-4-AG
- Application Document sup-noise monitoring assessment SCL7000.171220.NIA
- Application Document sup-prelim ecological appraisal BG16.103
- Application Document sup-supporting statement SS01 2018
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.