Planning Application - Case file for CM3/0617/27
This is the current information for this planning application.
If you wish to comment on this application or request further details you can do so using the links on this page.
Section 73 application not to comply with Condition 3 of initial review conditions R3/0198/20.
Mr Martin Clayton
Longcliffe Quarries Limited
From 30 Nov 2017 to 21 Dec 2017
The dates listed here are the period for statutory publicity of an application. The County Council will take into account all representations which are received up until three days before the proposal is considered for decision.
- Highway Authority
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Derbyshire Dales District Council (EHO)
- Environment Agency
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Carsington and Hopton Parish Co
- Middleton by Wirksworth Parish Council
- Peak District National Park
- Councillor Ratcliffe (Wirksworth)
Please note that these files are PDF documents and can be large.
- Application Document frm-ApplicationForm
- Application Document pla-B26-33 Location Plan A4 Portrait (1)
- Application Document pla-B26-76A end 2018 latest A3
- Application Document pla-B26-77A end 2018 to 2022 A3
- Application Document pla-B26-78A 2023 to 2028 A3
- Application Document sup-Landscape Impact Visualisation
- Application Document sup-Supporting Statement final
- Publicity AppScreenEIARqdCM3-0617-27
- Publicity ConsLetDDDC EIAReq CM3-0617-27
- Publicity screening opinion 03 CM3-0617-27
- Publicity add info BONEMILL LVIA 2017 Final copy - Copy
- Publicity add info ES
- Publicity add info LVIA1
- Publicity add info LVIA2
- Publicity add info LVIA3
- Publicity add info LVIA4
- Publicity add info LVIA5
- Application Document pla-B26-40 phase 1 ameded Feb 2013 A3 L (1)
- Application Document pla-B26-41 phase 2 A3 L (1)
- Application Document pla-B26-42 phase 3 A3 L (1)
- Consultation response from Res Environment Agency 05 CM3-0617-27
- Consultation response from Res PDNP 05 CM3-0617-27
- Consultation response from RES DDDC 05 CM3-0617-27
- Consultation response from 2017 12 28 Res Middleton PC 05CM3-0617-27
Comments and questionsComment on this application
If you have any questions about this application please contact Development.Management@derbyshire.gov.uk.