School names and addresses
Details of all schools within Derbyshire.
- Nursery schools provide education for two to four year olds.
- The primary phase caters for pupils aged five to 11.
- Infant schools cater for five to seven year olds.
- Junior schools cater for seven to 11 year olds.
- Primary schools cater for five to 11 year olds.
- Secondary schools provide education for pupils aged 11 plus.
- Special schools cater for a variety of different ages. If your child attends a special school, they will have a statement of special educational needs.
Use the links in the navigation to search for information on schools in Derbyshire, or type all or part of a school name in the box below.
The following document is in the Comma Seperated Value (CSV) format. This can be viewed using most text editors or spreadsheet applications.