School names and addresses
Details of all schools within Derbyshire.
All children are entitled to a full-time reception place in an infant or primary school from the September (start of the academic year) in which they have their fifth birthday.
To apply for a school place you can either apply online or by telephone by ringing Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190. You can also request a paper form by emailing email@example.com
or calling 01629 537499.
- Nursery schools provide education for two to four-year-olds.
- The primary phase caters for pupils aged four to 11.
- Infant schools cater for four to seven-year-olds.
- Junior schools cater for seven to 11-year-olds.
- Primary schools cater for four to 11-year-olds.
- Secondary schools provide education for pupils aged 11 plus.
- Special schools cater for a variety of different ages. If your child attends a special school, they will have a statement of special educational needs.
Use the links in the navigation to search for information on schools in Derbyshire, or type all or part of a school name in the box.
Please note − this does not include any schools outside Derbyshire, within Derby City geographic area, independent schools or early years (private, voluntary or independent) provider settings e.g. private nursery's and pre schools.
Information on other websites
The following document is in the Comma Separated Value (CSV) format. This can be viewed using most text editors or spreadsheet applications.
How useful did you find this page?
Thank you for rating this page