We're committed to helping all children in Derbyshire have the best possible start. We have an online family information directory with details of childcare and family services in Derbyshire.
Adding or updating your details
If you'd like your details to be included please contact us.
If you've already added your details, it's important that your information is kept up to date and accurate. Please remember to tell us about any changes to your service including costs, opening times or vacancies.
- update online (opens in a new window) (you'll need a username and password for this)
- email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01629 535793, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Support for providers
Ongoing quality, inclusion and business support is available for all early years and childcare settings. This is in order to provide sustainable, inclusive, good quality care and education.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Agreement for use of information (163KB)
- FIS online user guide - how to log on and change your password (184KB)
- FIS online user guide for Ofsted registered childcare providers - how to update your details (751KB)
- Early years census user guide (374KB)
Information on other websites
- Activities for disabled children (opens in a new window)
- Activities for parents and children under five (opens in a new window)
- Childcare (opens in a new window)
- Free nursery education places (three and four year olds) (opens in a new window)
- Support to disabled children and families (opens in a new window)
- Support for children and young adults with special educational needs and disabilities (opens in a new window)
- DfE Early Years Census Guide 2018 (opens in a new window)