Our centres provide the following services:
- Early education.
- Family support and support services in the home or community (known as outreach) for parents and carers.
- Child and family health services.
- Job Centre Plus.
Information, advice and guidance to other services available (known as personal signposting).
Our children's centres bring services together to improve the quality of life and increase opportunities for all children.
These services will be delivered from a variety of settings in each children's centre across Derbyshire. Services may be delivered by a number of organisations working together, who may be from the local authority, voluntary and community organisations or the private sector.
You can find out the contact details of each Children's Centre in Derbyshire by using the links below:
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Derbyshire Children's Centres - further information (1719KB)
- Derbyshire Children's Centre services for families of children with disabilities - Play your Way (2271KB)
- Request for Support Form (111KB)