Our centres provide the following services:
- early education
- family support and support services in the home or community (known as outreach) for parents and carers
- child and family health services
- Job Centre Plus
- information, advice and guidance to other services available
Our children's centres bring services together to improve the quality of life and increase opportunities for all children.
These services will be delivered from a variety of settings in each children's centre across Derbyshire. Services may be delivered by a number of organisations working together, who may be from the local authority, voluntary and community organisations or the private sector.
You can find out the contact details of each children's centre in Derbyshire.
Also on our website
- Children's centres in Amber Valley
- Children's centres in Bolsover
- Children's Centres in Chesterfield
- Children's Centres in Erewash
- Children's centres in the High Peak and North Dales
- Children's Centres in North East Derbyshire
- Children's Centres in South Derbyshire and South Dales