Children 1st @ St. Peter & St. Pauls
Due to capacity constraints within our settings, we can only have a limited number of Fully Funded places available.
Additional information from provider
This setting also operates an out of school club and holiday club. Please contact provider for details of opening hours and costs. Please contact provider for details of NHS/sibling discounts etc.
This provider is registered to provide the free nursery education for two, three and four year olds.
- Mon (07:30 - 18:30)
- Tue (07:30 - 18:30)
- Wed (07:30 - 18:30)
- Thu (07:30 - 18:30)
- Fri (07:30 - 18:30)
- £7.50 per Hour
- £48 per Day
- £216 per Week
Caters for the following age groups0 months To 12 years
Allergies, Asthma, Challenging behaviours, Special Dietary Needs, Hearing impairment, Language/communication needs, Need for medical intervention,
Various vacancies available. Please contact freephone 0800 6521052 for vacancy information. From September 2017, this provider offers up to 30 hours free early education for 3 and 4 year olds. Please contact the provider for further details.
This provider drops off and/or picks up from the following schools
- Hady Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Abercrombie Community Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Hasland Infant School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Hasland Junior School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Chesterfield) - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Calow CE (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Brimington Manor Infant and Nursery School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
This is an approximate location based on the provider's postcode.