Johnson, Emma Nicole Arden
I attend regular training courses in Early Years and Childcare and have the following certificates: NVQ level 3 in Early Years and Childcare, First Aid, Advanced Additional Needs, Behaviour Management 0-5 , Safeguarding Children & Young People, Food Hygiene and ADHD. (Please ask to see copies of certificates) . I have two sons and I follow the EYFS curriculum with young children in my care. I have a wide variety of toys, a large conservatory play area and an additional outdoor play area, which provide an indoor and outdoor free flowing space. I do plenty of educational outings. I am a member of the National Childminding Association (NCMA), Ripley Childminders and Alphabet Childminders in Heage. This childcare provider is part of the Inclusion Plus Programme which promotes disabled children's access to childcare.
Additional information from provider
- Mon (07:00 - 09:00 | 15:00 - 18:00)
- Tue (07:00 - 09:00 | 15:00 - 18:00)
- Wed (07:00 - 09:00 | 15:00 - 18:00)
- Thu (07:00 - 09:00 | 15:00 - 18:00)
- Fri (07:00 - 09:00 | 15:00 - 18:00)
Caters for the following age groups5 years To 10 years
Asthma, Challenging behaviours, Allergies/ Epi Pen Administration, Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder, Inclusion Plus Provider,
Holiday Care vacancies currently available for children aged from 5 - 10 years. Please contact the childminder for more details.
This provider drops off and/or picks up from the following schools
- Horsley CE Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Denby Free CE Voluntary Aided Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- John Flamsteed Community School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
This is an approximate location based on the provider's postcode.