Rodgers Carol Valerie
I work with an assistant, Joanne. Because of the layout of the house, I offer good wheelchair facililties eg down stairs bathroom. I have NVQ Level 3 and have now finished Quality First and Looking Into Foundation Degree. All my training is up to date. (please ask to see copy of certificates)
Additional information from provider
Before/After School Care - £5.50 (2 hour period) per child. Discount for additional children from same family. Can pickup from Alfreton Nursery, the Grange Nursery and Stepping Stones in Alfreton. Closed Christmas and New Year
This provider is registered to provide the free nursery education for two, three and four year olds.
- Mon (05:00 - 19:00)
- Tue (05:00 - 19:00)
- Wed (05:00 - 19:00)
- Thu (05:00 - 19:00)
- Fri (05:00 - 19:00)
- £3 per Hour
Caters for the following age groups0 months To 14 years
Asthma, Autistic spectrum, Challenging behaviours, Developmental delay, Special Dietary Needs, Downs syndrome, Emotional and social needs, Hearing impairment, Language/communication needs, Learning Difficulties, Physical impairment, Visual impairment, Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder, Dyspraxia, Multi Sensory Impairment,
Vacancies currently available for children in all age ranges, please contact the childminder for more details. From September 2017, this provider offers up to 30 hours free early education for 3 and 4 year olds. Please contact the provider for further details.
This provider drops off and/or picks up from the following schools
- Copthorne Infant School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Christ the King Catholic Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Riddings Infant and Nursery School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Swanwick Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Somercotes Infant School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Riddings Junior School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Somerlea Park Junior School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Croft Community Infant School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
This is an approximate location based on the provider's postcode.