Bilson Tammy June
I offer a warm and friendly setting for children to play and learn. Having my NNEB Diploma and NNEB Certificate in Childcare, helps me promote learning in all areas. I also have my First Aid and Basic Food Hygiene certificates (please ask to see certificates).
This provider is registered to provide the free nursery education for two, three and four year olds.
- Mon (06:00 - 18:00)
- Tue (06:00 - 18:00)
- Wed (06:00 - 18:00)
- Thu (06:00 - 18:00)
- Fri (06:00 - 18:00)
- £3.50 per Hour
Caters for the following age groups6 months To 16 years
Allergies, Asthma, Autistic spectrum, Challenging behaviours, Developmental delay, Diabetes, Special Dietary Needs, Downs syndrome, Emotional and social needs, Epilepsy, Hearing impairment, Language/communication needs, Learning Difficulties, Need for medical intervention, Physical impairment, Visual impairment,
Vacancies currently available: - 1 for a child aged under 1 year - 1 for a child aged 1-4 years - 1 for a child aged 5-7 - 1 for a child aged 8-16 years. Please contact childminder for details. From September 2017, this provider offers up to 30 hours free early education for 3 and 4 year olds. Please contact the provider for further details.
This provider drops off and/or picks up from the following schools
- Stonebroom Primary and Nursery School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Shirland Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Town End Junior School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Tibshelf Infant and Nursery School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Pilsley Primary School (Chesterfield) - picks up Morning, Afternoon
- Morton Primary School - picks up Morning, Afternoon
This is an approximate location based on the provider's postcode.