Invest in your staff
We can provide training to meet your needs so you can profit from upskilling your staff.
Our Adult Community Education Service is an established, well respected training provider with an excellent reputation for consistently high standards in education and training, providing quality learning programmes designed around your business needs.
Choose any of the workshops below to create your own flexible training days. Refreshments or lunch option available.
- British Sign Language for frontline staff (one day)
- social media for businesses (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) (one day)
- create your own website (one day)
- create your own print marketing (one day)
- customer service − dealing with difficult people (one day)
- briefing and presentation skills (one day)
- time management (one day)
- minute and note taking (half day)
- facilitation skills (one day)
- ICT skills (one day)
- assertiveness (one day)
- health and safety (one day)
- safeguarding (one day)
- first aid at work (one day)
- food hygiene (one day)
- coping with stress (one day)
- mental health awareness (one day)
- interview skills (one day)
- equality and diversity (one day)
- managing difficult conversations in the workplace (one day).
We can also provide bespoke packages tailored to your business needs.
Did you know that we also provide free English and maths courses from our adult community education centres across Derbyshire where learners can gain nationally recognised qualifications?
By training and up-skilling your workforce, you can benefit from:
- a healthier workforce − higher levels of training correlate with better health and wellbeing
- reduced absence from sickness or stress related illness
- productivity − Increasing training days per employee by 1% increases productivity by 3%
- retention of staff, which is linked to the opportunity to engage in learning
- strengthening your team and increasing staff morale
- success − companies that invest in training are more likely to succeed.
Figures are taken from Heart (opens in a new window).
To find out more about options and prices, contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 536569.