Still time to book on Elvaston workshops
Local people still have time to book on one of the workshops being held to help find a new future for Elvaston Castle and Country Park.
The workshops are the first stage in developing a 10 year vision and plan to guide the future management of the Castle, gardens and parkland which we own and run.
One of the workshops (Sunday 13 October 10.15am - 12.30pm) is already full, so another one has been organised for later the same day.
The workshops are being held on:
- Wednesday 2nd October, 2013, 6.45pm - 9pm - Shardlow Village Hall, The Wharf, Shardlow DE72 2WE
- Thursday 10th October 2013, 6.45pm - 9pm - Golden Hour, Maple Drive, Chellaston DE73 6RD
- Sunday 13th October 2013, 2.30 - 4.45pm - Gothic Hall, Elvaston Castle Country Park, Borrowash Road, Elvaston
The workshops are free to attend but places need to be booked in advance by contacting Julie Rodgers on 07789 032020. Each workshop will have the same format, so just book on the one that is most convenient for you. For more details email email@example.com or visit our website www.futureelvaston.co.uk (opens in a new window)
If people are unable to attend the workshops but still wish to get involved, there is a quick and easy questionnaire on the website www.futureelvaston.co.uk (opens in a new window) to feed in ideas.
These workshops will be a chance to:
- Find out more about Elvaston Castle and Country Park
- Learn why the future of Elvaston Castle and Country Park is being discussed
- Have an opportunity to share views and ideas for the future of Elvaston Castle and Country Park
- Understand the next steps planned for this work and the future opportunities for the public to contribute