Under the access to information rules we're required to publish a list of forthcoming key decisions.
A key decision is any which:
Results in us spending money or making savings which are significant. We've decided that a key decision is one that will either involve us spending £500,000 or more, or making a similar saving.
Is significant in terms of its effects on communities living or working in an area comprising two or more electoral divisions in Derbyshire.
You can find the latest version of the key decisions list attached to this page.
You can find out the name of a decision maker or the membership of any decision making body on our how the council works page.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Key Decisions March 2018 (27KB)
- Key Decisions February 2018 two (47KB)
- Key decisions February 2018 (59KB)
- Key Decisions January 2018 (37KB)
- Key decisions December 2017 (45KB)
- Key decisions November 2017 (126KB)
- Key decisions 26 October 2017 (50KB)
- Key decisions October 2017 (22KB)
- Key decisions September 2017 (84KB)