We want to hear your views and invite you to take part in some of the many consultations we run.
You can take part in consultations we're running using the links on this page.
Consultations by other organisations
Derbyshire Fire and Rescue review of duty systems and ways of working at Matlock and Glossop stations
By 2019/20 Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service needs to save £1.6m. As part of the action plan, shift systems at Matlock and Glossop stations are being reviewed.
The closing date is 16 February 2018.
Also on our website
- Heart of Derbyshire
- Derbyshire Registration Service online survey
- Improving household waste recycling centres
- Primary education provision in Wirksworth
- Draft Equality and Diversity Strategy 2017-2021
- Draft revised Equality and Diversity Policy 2017
- Derbyshire and Derby City Schools Library Service (SLS)