Draft Equality and Diversity Strategy 2017-2021
What this consultation is about
We would like your views on our latest strategy for equality and diversity, covering the period 2017-2021.
The strategy sets out:
- The challenges we face when seeking to improve the lives of local people who experience inequality or discrimination
- The values that will guide us in addressing challenges
- Our main priorities over the next four years
- How we will measure progress
Before completing the online survey, please read the draft strategy, which is attached to this page.
If you require the questionnaire in paper format please email: Haveyoursay@derbyshire.gov.uk or telephone 01629 538267
You can also take part in our consultation on the revised Equality and Diversity Policy.
A report on the Draft Equality and Diversity Strategy and the Draft revised Equality and Diversity Policy was presented to Cabinet, 11 January 2018, agenda item number four.
What else do you need to know?
How to take part
We are carrying out this consultation in the following ways:
- By post
- Questionnaire - Online
Who is the consultation aimed at?
Which part of Derbyshire is this consultation aimed at?
- All Derbyshire (including Derby City)
Generally, who is this consultation aimed at?
How will we let you know the results?
Feedback about this consultation will be available by the following methods:
- Our website