Registers of Councillors' interest and hospitality receivedAll County Councillors and co-opted members are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their (and their spouse or civil partner's) disclosable pecuniary or personal interests. They are also required to register hospitality and gifts received.
- Details of any employment or business carried out by them.
- The name of their employer.
- Details of any sponsorship received.
- Contracts between themselves/their firm and the council.
- Interests in land in the area.
Members of the public can follow this link to view the declarations of interest which details any financial and other interests.
All members must register any gifts or hospitality over the value of £50.
If you would like to inspect the register of gifts and hospitality, you can do so by contacting John McElvaney, director of legal services who will make the necessary arrangements. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.