Derbyshire County Council Notification of Members' and Co-opted Members' Disclosable Interests
Member's Full Name
Alison Freda Fox
The Mount Elnor Lane Whaley Bridge Derbyshire SK23 7JN
I Alison Freda Fox, a Member of Derbyshire County Council, give notice that - I have set out below in the relevant sections of the form, my interests and the interests of my spouse or civil partner, or person with whom I am living as if we were husband and wife or civil partners, of which I am aware, which I am required to disclose under the Council's Code of Conduct. Where neither I nor my spouse nor civil partner nor person with whom I am living as husband and wife or civil partners have any interests to disclose within a particular section, I have put 'none'.
I understand and acknowledge that:
- I must complete, sign and return this notice within 28 days of my election or appointment to office.
- I must register my Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal Interests by providing written notification to the Council's Monitoring Officer of the details required as set out in this form.
- I must, within 28 days of declaring an unregistered Declarable Pecuniary Interest or Personal Interest at a meeting, provide written notification to the Monitoring Officer of that interest.
- Disclosable Pecuniary Interests include not only my interests but also the interests of my spouse or civil partner, a person with whom I am living as husband and wife, or a person with whom I am living as if we were civil partners, so far as I am aware of the interests of that person.
- The Localism Act 2011 has created specific criminal offences in relation to the disclosure of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests (Part A of this form). I understand that I commit an offence if, without reasonable excuse, I:
- Fail to register a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest within 28 days of my election, re-election or appointment to office.
- Fail to disclose at a meeting of the Council the nature and existence of a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest unless I have disclosed the interest to the Monitoring Officer, who has agreed that the interest amounts to a sensitive interest.
- Fail to notify the Monitoring Officer of a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest that I have disclosed at a meeting of the Council within 28 days of the date I made the disclosure.
- Continue to deal with a matter in which I have a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest (other than for the purpose of enabling the matter to be dealt with otherwise than by me) without being granted a dispensation.
- Provide information that is false or misleading in respect of any notification of my interests and I know that that information is false or misleading, or I am reckless as to whether the information is true and not misleading.
- Any allegation that I have committed an offence relating to the notification and disclosure of my interests may be investigated by the police and referred to the Director of Public Prosecutions. Upon conviction, I understand that I am liable to a fine not exceeding level five (currently £5000) on the standard scale and that I may be disqualified for up to five years from being or becoming a member or co-opted member of any authority.
- If I feel I have an interest which, if disclosed on a public register, could lead to me or a person connected with me being subject to violence or intimidation, I will disclose this as a sensitive interest to the Monitoring Officer and seek his or her approval for this information to remain confidential.
Alison Freda Fox
Date: 8 May 2017
Date Received: 8 May 2017
Monitoring Officer Derbyshire County Council