Serving the communities of Brimington, New Brimington, Brimington Common, Hollingwood and Tapton.
- Home: 01246 236608
- Mobile: 07768 040167
- 4 Headland Close,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing email@example.com
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor T Gilby 5 October 2016 to 23 November 2016 (324KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 16 August 2016 to 21 September 2016 (220KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 8 June 2016 to 6 July 2016 (289KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 3 May 2016 to 4 May 2016 (303KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 5 April 2016 to 20 April 2016 (245KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 1 March 2016 to 9 March 2016 (282KB)
- Councillor P Gilby 2 February 2016 to 25 February 2016 (289KB)
- Councillor PA Gilby 2 December 2015 to 14 January 2016 (292KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 3 November 15 to 2 November 15 (282KB)
- Councillor PA Gilby 2 October 2015 to 21 October 2015 (414KB)
- Councillor PA Gilby 9 September 2015 to 23 September 2015 (182KB)
- Councillor P Gilby 5 August 2015 to 2 September 2015 (117KB)
- Councillor P Gilby 3 June 2015 to 23 June 2015 (119KB)
- Councillor T Gilby 8 April 2015 to 20 May 2015 (110KB)