Loundsley Green and Newbold
Serving the communities of Ashgate, Loundsley Green, Brockwell and Highfield.
- Mobile: 07969 145461 or 07904 609798
- 6 Grove Farm Close,
I'm always keen to get feedback, good or bad, on county council related matters so you can help shape what we do and how we do it, both now and in years to come. Young people can make their voice heard through the council's YouthInc website (opens in a new window) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come along to any Derbyshire County Council meetings which take place five times a year, usually on a Wednesday afternoon, at its headquarters in Matlock. You can either just watch the proceedings or you can ask a question. See our See our openness at meetings information for details of how to do this.
Financial and other interests
This declaration shows information relating to business, property, contracts or organisation membership.
Councillors to a make a statement of Financial and Other Interests of themselves and their spouse, civil partner or person they are living with as husband and wife or civil partner. View my declaration
If no claims are displayed the member may not have submitted a claim yet or may never claim expenses.
The following documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You can download software to view PDF documents for free from the Adobe website (opens in a new window)
- Councillor S Brittain 8 April 2016 to 28 July 2016 (239KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 10 November 2015 to 29 March 2016 (314KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 5 August 2015 to 4 November 2015 (326KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 7 January 2015 to 8 July 2015 (296KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 8 November 2014 to 22 December 2014 (316KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 28 July 2014 to 7 November 2014 (254KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 20 May 2014 to 2 July 2014 (283KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 25 March 2014 to 13 May 2014 (313KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 4 December 2013 to 19 March 2014 (332KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 13 November 2013 to 27 November 2013 (126KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 8 October 2013 to 13 November 2013 (265KB)
- Councillor S Brittain 7 May 2013 to 2 October 2013 (125KB)